Creating a Golden Software account is necessary to purchase online, register your products, and manage your product keys and serial numbers. All Golden Software purchasers and registered users are required to create an account. Doing so allows us to quickly access your information to provide timely support. By creating an account, you are able to:
- View and manage your product keys and serial numbers
- Download software
- Register your product keys and serial numbers
- Upgrade older serial number products to the current version
- Renew software maintenance or software subscriptions
- Purchase a new software license or manual
- View your order history
- Manage your email subscriptions
- Manage your credit/debit cards used for purchases and renewals
To create an account with Golden Software, visit http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- If you are an Existing Customer, you automatically have a My Account portal. Setup your My Account using the same email address used to place the order and resetting your password from the login page. Instructions to reset your password are in the article How Can I Log Into My Account? I forgot my password.
- If you are a new Golden Software customer:
- In the New Customer section, enter your information into the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email Address fields.
- Choose a password and enter it twice, in both the Password and Re-Enter Password fields.
- Click the Create Account button.
Updated May 30, 2019