Creating a Golden Software account is necessary to purchase online, register your products, and manage your product keys and serial numbers. All Golden Software purchasers automatically have an account created for them using the email address supplied during purchase. If you aren't the purchaser, create an account and register your license. Creating an account allows us to quickly access your information to provide timely support.
By creating an account, you are able to:
- View and manage product keys and serial numbers
- Download software
- Register product keys and serial numbers
- Upgrade older serial number products to the current version
- Renew software maintenance or software subscriptions
- Purchase a new software license or manual
- View order history
- Manage email subscriptions
- Update email address
- Manage credit/debit cards
To create an account with Golden Software, visit http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- If you are an Existing Customer, see the instructions to setup your My Account portal in the article Reset My Account password (existing customer).
- If you are a new Golden Software customer:
- In the New Customer section, enter your information into the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email Address fields.
- Choose a password and enter it twice, in both the Password and Re-Enter Password fields.
- Click the Create Account button.
Updated May 30, 2019