This article describes how you can create an account in the My Account portal so you can access your serial numbers and download product EXEs.
To create an account with Golden Software, visit http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- If you are a current Golden Software customer who has not yet set up your account:
- In the Existing Customers section, click the Reset Password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your registrations and click Send Email.
- Check your email for an email containing a link to the Reset Password page. In some instances, an error message appears even though the message was sent, so do this even if you receive an error message. If you do not receive the email, create a new account.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
- If you are a new Golden Software customer:
- In the New Customer section, enter your information into the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email Address fields.
- Choose a password and enter it twice, in both the Password and Re-Enter Password fields.
- Click the Create Account button.
Updated June 8, 2015