Creating a Golden Software account is necessary to purchase online, register your products, and manage your product keys and serial numbers. All Golden Software purchasers and registered users are required to create an account. Doing so allows us to quickly access your information to provide timely support. By creating an account, you are able to:
- View and manage your product keys and serial numbers
- Download software
- Register your product keys and serial numbers
- Upgrade older serial number products to the current version
- Renew software maintenance or software subscriptions
- Purchase a new software license or manual
- View your order history
- Manage your email subscriptions
- Manage your credit/debit cards used for purchases and renewals
To create an account with Golden Software, visit http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- If you are an Existing Customer who has not yet set up your account:
- In the Existing Customers section, click the Reset Password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your registrations and click Send Email.
- Check your email for a reset password email. If you do not receive the email, try a different email address or create a new account.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
- If you are a new Golden Software customer:
- In the New Customer section, enter your information into the First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email Address fields.
- Choose a password and enter it twice, in both the Password and Re-Enter Password fields.
- Click the Create Account button.
Updated August 30, 2017