The quickest way to place your Golden Software order is online with a credit/debit card or PayPal. You can also call (303-279-1021 x 2) or email us (email@example.com) your order.
All accepted forms of payment can be viewed in the article Golden Software Payment Options.
To purchase a new license online, see the instructions below. If you are looking to upgrade an existing Voxler or Strater license, please see How do I purchase an upgrade?. Or, if you are looking to renew maintenance on an existing Sufer or Grapher license, please see How do I renew my software maintenance?.
To place an order for a new license:
- Navigate to the desired product page and click on the Buy Now tab, or visit shop.goldensoftware.com.
- Click Add to Cart next to the desired product or under the desired licensing option.
- Click the gold View Cart button.
- Edit quantities in your cart as necessary.
- Click Checkout.
- Log in with your Golden Software My Account credentials if you are an existing customer or create a new account if you are a new customer. If you've forgotten your password, reset it using the Reset password link. A reset password email will be sent to the email associated with your account. Check your spam if nothing is received.
- Apply any promotional codes, if applicable. Only one coupon code can be applied at a time. If you have multiple, such as two student coupon codes, you will need to purchase each application separately.
- Enter the required information, review your order, and click the Place Order button at the bottom of the page.
You will receive two emails immediately. The first will contain your order receipt and the second will contain download instructions for your license(s).
Updated January 4, 2021