If you do not know your Golden Software My Account password, you can reset it using these instructions:
- Navigate to the My Account page.
- In the Existing Customers section, click the Reset password link.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your account.
- Click the Send Email button.
- An email is sent to the email address you entered.
- The email you receive contains a link to the Reset Password page. Sometimes this email is sent to a junk or SPAM folder, so be sure to check these locations if you do not see the message after a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
Having trouble resetting your password?
- Password links expire after 60 minutes.
- Only the most recent password link is valid. If you have send yourself several password reset emails, only the last one will work.
- Make sure you type your email address carefully.
- If you have not received the email, check your spam/junk folders.
If you continue to experience issues accessing your account, email email@example.com or give us a call at 303-279-1021.
Updated December 11, 2018