If you do not know your Golden Software My Account password, you can reset it using these instructions:
- Navigate to the My Account page.
- In the Existing Customers section, click the Reset password link.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your account.
- Click the Send Email button.
- You will receive an email containing a link to the Reset Password page. Sometimes this email is sent to a junk or SPAM folder, so be sure to check these locations if you do not see the message after a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page. Note that the link must be clicked within 1 hour.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
If you continue to experience issues accessing your account, email email@example.com or give us a call at 303-279-1021.
Updated August 30, 2017