You can manually renew your software maintenance at any point before or after the expiration date. When you renew, you will get all new features, access to our superior technical support team, the ability to use pre-release versions, and much more.
To renew your software maintenance, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- Click the My Products button.
- Locate the product in the product list.
- Click the Renew now for $XXX.XX link to add the renewal to your cart.
Note: If you have a student license you will not see this renewal link, since the actual license has expired, rather than the maintenance license. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your current class transcript to purchase another annual student license.
- Continue adding items to your cart, if necessary.
- Click the View Cart button.
- Proceed to checkout.
Upon completing your purchase, the maintenance renewal date will be extended one year from the renewal date, not the date of the purchase.
If you are more than one year past your renewal date, you will need to pay for two years of maintenance to catch up. The "Renew now" link will automatically add two years of maintenance renewal into your shopping cart. If you are more than three years past your renewal date, the "Renew now" link will not appear and you will need to purchase a new software license. The price of your new software license includes one free year of maintenance.
- How do I turn auto-renewal On or Off?
- I just renewed my software maintenance, what do I do next?
- What is software maintenance and why should I renew?
Updated December 24, 2019