When you purchase a software subscription product or a product that has software maintenance from Golden Software, your credit or debit card information is saved. Rest assured, we adhere to the strict Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) to ensure your payment card information remains safe and secure. We do not store your payment card information. Instead it is stored in an encrypted and tokenized format with our payment processing company.
To add, update, or delete your credit/debit cards on file, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- In the left table, click Settings | Payment Methods.
- To add a new card.
- Click Add Card
- Enter the card information.
- Click Add Card.
- To update an existing credit card.
- Click Edit beneath the desired credit card
- Enter the updated card information.
- Click Update Card.
- To delete a card.
- Click Remove beneath the desired credit card.
- Click Yes in the Remove Credit Card confirmation pop-up.
When auto-renew is set to ON, your default credit/debit card on file will be automatically charged on the renewal date for your software maintenance or software subscription.
Important: make sure that one of the payment cards is set as the Default Credit Card. That card will be charged for your software subscription and maintenance renewals. If no card is marked as Default Credit Card, then your automatic renewal will not succeed.
Updated March 2022