When you purchase a product from Golden Software that has software maintenance or a software subscription, your credit or debit card information is stored in an encrypted and tokenized format with our payment processing company. Rest assured, we adhere to the strict Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) to ensure your payment card information remains safe and secure. We do not store your payment card information.
To add, update, or delete your credit/debit cards on file, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- In the left table, click Settings | Credit Cards.
- Add a credit card.
- Click the Add Credit Card link and enter the information.
- Click Add Card.
- Update an existing credit card.
- Click the Edit Card link beneath the desired credit card and update the information.
- Click Update Card.
- Delete a credit card.
- Click the Remove link beneath the desired credit card.
- Click OK.
When auto-renew is set to ON, your default credit/debit card on file will be automatically charged on the renewal date for your software maintenance or software subscription.
Important: make sure that one of the payment cards is set as the Default Credit Card. That card will be charged for your software maintenance renewals. If no card is marked as Default Credit Card, then your automatic renewal will not succeed.
Updated July 20, 2017