Software maintenance entitles you to new product releases, discounts on training classes, and many other benefits, so it is highly-recommended that you keep your maintenance active. An easy way to do this is to turn on auto-renewal.
By default, auto-renewal for your Surfer or Grapher annual software maintenance is OFF. If you choose to turn auto-renewal ON, then the day your software maintenance is set to expire, the credit or debit card on file is automatically charged and your software maintenance is extended by one year. You can only turn on auto-renewal if your maintenance is active and you have a valid credit card on file.
- See here for instructions on how to add a credit card or change your credit card information.
- See here for instructions on how to renew your maintenance, if it is already expired.
To change the auto-renewal settings:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- Click the My Products button.
- Locate the product in the product list and click over the product name to expand the options.
- If Auto renewal is ON, click the Turn OFF link to turn OFF auto-renewal.
If Auto renewal is OFF, click the Turn ON link to turn ON auto-renewal.
**When turning auto-renewal ON, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information if a card is not on file.
Updated November 26, 2019