Active software subscriptions and software maintenance both entitle you to benefits such as:
- priority customer support from our world class customer support team,
- regular releases of customer focused features,
- and access to pre-release features through the Beta program.
Automatic renewals are processed on the expiration date using the default payment card on file. By default, Surfer and Grapher software subscriptions renew automatically until you cancel the subscription. Auto-renewal for annual software maintenance is OFF by default. To change the auto-renewal settings for your software maintenance:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- Click My Products
- Locate and click the product in the product list that you want to edit.
- In the lower right corner of the product overview, you will see the option to either Enable Auto-Renewal or Disable Auto-Renewal.
- Click Enable Auto-Renewal to turn ON auto-renewal of your software maintenance. You will be prompted to confirm your choice to enable auto-renewal.
- Click Disable Auto-Renewal to the turn OFF auto-renewal of your software maintenance. You will be prompted to confirm your choice to disable auto-renewal.
**When turning auto-renewal ON, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information if a card is not on file.
Updated April 2022