The quickest way to place your Golden Software order is online with a credit/debit card or PayPal. You can also call (303-279-1021 x 2) or email us at email@example.com with your order.
All accepted forms of payment can be viewed in Golden Software Payment Options.
To place an order for a new license:
- Navigate to the desired product page and click on the Buy Now tab, or visit shop.goldensoftware.com.
- Click Buy Now under your desired license type.
- Click Add to Cart on the desired product licensing option.
Note: Click One Time Purchase to see perpetual licensing options
- Click View Cart & Checkout button.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Log in with your Golden Software My Account credentials if you are an existing customer or create a new account if you are a new customer. If you've forgotten your password, reset it using the Reset password link. A reset password email will be sent to the email associated with your account. Check your spam if nothing is received.
- Apply any promotional codes, if applicable. Only one coupon code can be applied at a time. If you have multiple, such as two student coupon codes, you will need to purchase each application separately.
- Enter the required information and click Continue.
- Review your order and then click Place Order.
If Golden Software has provided you with an estimate:
- Login to your My Account profile at myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- Once logged in, click Purchases | Estimates
- Select the estimate from the list
- Click Review and Place Order
- On the Review Your Order screen, enter your payment information, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Submit
You will receive two emails immediately. The first will contain your order receipt and the second will contain download instructions for your license(s).
If you are looking to upgrade an existing Voxler or Strater license, please see How do I purchase an upgrade?.
If you are looking to renew maintenance on an existing Surfer or Grapher perpetual license or renew a subscription, please see Renew my software maintenance or software subscription.
Last updated December 2022