Most of the Golden Software products are sold with perpetual license and include one year of software maintenance. See What Is Software Maintenance And Why Should I Renew for more information.
The software maintenance for each product license you have is "active" if the maintenance has not expired.
As a customer of Golden Software, you are also an "active maintenance" customer if you have at least one product who's software maintenance is active (not expired). Active Maintenance customers qualify for benefits. See What Is Software Maintenance And Why Should I Renew for more information.
To find out if you or your products have active maintenance:
- Log into My Account.
- Click the gold My Products button.
- On the My Products page,
- If you have a product listed with a future Renewal date (circled in red below), that product is currently under maintenance.
- If you have a product listed with a past Renewal date (circled in blue below), that product was under maintenance in the past, but the maintenance has expired.
- If you have a product listed with no Renewal date (circled in yellow below), that product is not eligible for the maintenance program.
- If any of your products are under active maintenance, then you as a customer also have active maintenance.
- What Is Software Maintenance And Why Should I Renew
- Software maintenance pricing
- How do I manually renew my software maintenance?
- How do I renew my software maintenance if it has expired?
- How do I setup auto-renewal for software maintenance?
Updated Oct 9, 2018