Creating a customer account on our website is the easiest way to gain access to our software and order management tools. All Golden Software customer data is used only by our team to provide you with the best customer experience and support possible. Some of the tools that can be access through your account include:
- View and manage product keys and serial numbers
- Download software or manuals
- Register product keys and serial numbers
- Renew software maintenance or software subscriptions
- Purchase a new software license
- View transaction history
- Convert estimates to orders
- Manage email subscriptions
- Update email address
- Manage credit/debit cards
If you purchased a Golden Software product, you will have an account with the email address used for your order. If you forgot your password or need to change it for security purposes, see the instructions below.
To reset your password after it was lost or forgotten:
- Navigate to the My Account page.
- In the Returning customer section, click the Forgot password? link.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your account (email address used during purchase).
- Click the Send Email button.
- If the email address you entered is associated with an account in our database, an email from email@example.com will immediately be sent to the email address you entered.
- The email you receive contains a link to the Reset Password page. Sometimes this email is sent to a junk or SPAM folder, so be sure to check these locations if you do not see the message after a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
- You will see a green banner stating your password as been updated. Click the Return To Sign In link to sign in with your new password.
To change the password for your account
- Navigate to the My Account page and sign in.
- Click Settings | Update Your Password.
- Enter your Current password and then your New Password twice.
- Click Update and your password will updated.
Having trouble resetting or changing your password?
- Password reset links expire after 60 minutes.
- Only the most recent password link is valid. If you sent yourself several password reset emails, only the latest one will work.
- Make sure you type your email address carefully.
- If you have not received the email, check your spam/junk folders.
If you continue to experience issues accessing your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303-279-1021.
Updated April 2022