If you have purchased a Golden Software product, you automatically have an account created with the email address used for your order! If you need to set up your account for the first time, or you forgot your password, see the instructions below.
To reset your password:
- Navigate to the My Account page.
- In the Existing Customers section, click the Reset password link.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your account (email address used during purchase).
- Click the Send Email button.
- An email from email@example.com will immediately be sent to the email address you entered.
- The email you receive contains a link to the Reset Password page. Sometimes this email is sent to a junk or SPAM folder, so be sure to check these locations if you do not see the message after a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email to take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your new password twice and then click Change password.
- You will see a green banner stating your password as been updated. Click the Return To Sign In > link to sign in with your new password.
Having trouble resetting your password?
- Password links expire after 60 minutes.
- Only the most recent password link is valid. If you have send yourself several password reset emails, only the last one will work.
- Make sure you type your email address carefully.
- If you have not received the email, check your spam/junk folders.
If you continue to experience issues accessing your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303-279-1021.
The following can be accessed from your My Account:
- View and manage product keys and serial numbers
- Download software or manuals
- Register product keys and serial numbers
- Upgrade older Voxler and Strater serial nubmers the current version
- Renew software maintenance or software subscriptions
- Purchase a new software license
- View order history
- Manage email subscriptions
- Update email address
- Manage credit/debit cards
Updated January 4, 2021