If your software maintenance has expired, you can still renew your maintenance.
To renew your expired software maintenance, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- Click the My Products button.
- Locate the product in the product list.
- Click the Renew now for $XXX.XX link to add the renewal to your cart.
- Continue adding items to your cart, if necessary.
- Click the View Cart button.
- Proceed to checkout.
Upon completing your purchase, the software maintenance expiration date will be extended. Note that the new renewal date is extended one year from your previous expiration date, not the date you purchase the renewal.
If you are expired more than one year, you will need to purchase two years of renewal to become current with your software maintenance.
If you are expired more than two years, you will need to purchase a new software license. The price of your new software license includes one year of maintenance.
Software maintenance entitles you to all new product releases within the annual term, discounts on training classes, and many other benefits.
Updated July 20, 2017