Golden Software products communicate with public servers in the cloud to access licensing information, deliver notifications, and complete software updates. If the program is not able to communicate with these public servers, some functionality will be limited.
Domains to add to your Allow List:
- golden.prod.sentinelcloud.com (license activation and license updates)
If you are unable to allow list our subdomains with the wildcard *.goldensoftware.com, you can allow list the following subdomains:
- appdata.goldensoftware.com (in-application notifications)
- downloads.goldensoftware.com (program updates)
- gs.goldensoftware.com (forms and emails)
- media-email.goldensoftware.com (images used in our emails)
- shop.goldensoftware.com (our ecommerce site)
- support.goldensoftware.com (our customer success site)
- trueupdate.goldensoftware.com (in-application notifications)
- updates.goldensoftware.com (update notifications)
- Solutions to the error "You must have Internet access to activate your license"
- Solutions to "Cannot Contact Update Server" error when opening application
- Solutions to "Activation Failed" error during activation
Updated August 2023