The latest Grapher Release is focused on providing critical improvements and bug fixes to the Grapher experience, aiming to reduce unexpected crashes and improve the expected behavior of some of your favorite features!
If you're curious about how these new features can improve your workflow, download the Grapher Free Trial and test them out today!
New Features and Improvements
- Polar Function Plot: Improved recalculation of points when switching between types.
- Box Plot: Now allows the option to skip repeat error messages in automation.
- Preserve fit plot objects even when the linked data file is missing.
- Default polar angle limits now align with your pre-set plot's clipping settings.
- New tags for "3D Pie Chart.grf" and "Stacked + Adjacent Bar Charts.gpj."
- Improved loading speed.
- Mouse scroll now jumps two lines instead of three.
- Label/numeric format now rounds numbers ending in 5 up.
- Reset Positions for Plot Labels now applies to multiple selected plots at once.
- Axis labels now auto-update tick spacing when opening older GPJ files with a break.
- Built an advanced axis position calculator to improve performance.
- Sped up the process of accumulating unaccounted data extents for axes.
- Improved the speed of building line plot points.
- New sample files located at C://Program Files/Golden Software/Grapher 22/Samples
- Options to no longer display certain warning dialogs
- Easier to use Remap Worksheets functionality.
- Easy to see indications that a Data Filter is in use
- Data after special characters that stop CSV imports are no longer imported
- Various automation/script recorder improvements
Updated October 2023