If you've sent an email to any of our Golden Software support email addresses, posted on our knowledge base, or posted on our community forum since our website was revamped at the end of 2016, you can access that support interaction from our support portal. To do so:
- Navigate to https://support.goldensoftware.com from the web browser of your choice.
- Click the Sign in button at the right side of the gold bar at the top of the page.
- If you have previously created a support account (you needed to do this to post on the community forum or knowledge base), log in with your email address and password. This is different than the My Account login information used to view and manage your licenses.
If can't recall your password, or you haven't set up a support account (but you have emailed us) see the article How can I create an account for the support website?
- Click your name at the right side of the gold bar at the top of the page.
- Click My activities from the dropdown list.
- Click the Requests tab and then click My requests to see any email requests you've sent us or to view previous LiveChat transcripts.
- Click the Contributions tab and then click Posts to see any community forum posts you've created.
Click the Contributions tab and then click Community comments to see any comments you've made on existing community forum posts.
Click the Contributions tab and then click Article comments to see any comments you've made on knowledge base articles.
Updated July 20, 2018