It is possible to activate a concurrent use license on an offline server computer or on a server with strict firewall and security requirements. However, a computer with an internet connection is required to download the server software and email our support team. Please complete the steps below and then contact us to complete an offline activation for your concurrent use license(s).
- Install the Sentinel RMS License Manager and Golden Software License Administrator software on the offline server computer. Both can be downloaded from the Golden Software downloads page. We recommend installing the latest versions of these applications whenever possible.
- Locate your product key(s).
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator and click Activate.
- Enter your product key and then click Create offline activation request at the bottom of the Activate window.
- In the Browse For Folder dialog, select a location to save the file and click OK.
- Click OK in the message stating the file has been created.
- Contact us requesting an offline activation and include the Offline Activation Request text file created above.
Updated March 2022