Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Grapher v14!
Grapher is a 2D and 3D graphing program. Grapher accurately and efficiently converts your data into one of more than 70 graph types to present your data in exactly the format that you desire. Virtually all aspects of your graph can be edited, to provide the exact look to your graph that you need. Grapher's user interface is easier to use than ever, making it quick and easy to create professional, publication-quality graphs. Grapher v14's new and improved features include:
- Use new Durov Plots to display rock, soil, or water chemistry data in a fully-customizable graph.
- Quickly and easily create plots from row data.
- Keep projects organized by saving multiple pages to a single Grapher project file.
- Model data more accurately and more easily than ever with many fit curve improvements, including setting numeric format for fit curve statistics, adding polynomial fit curves with the degree automatically set to best fit the data, and editing custom fit curve equations from the Property Manager.
- Get more out of your bar charts with the following improvements: set bar width based on from/to or width data in axes units, color bars differently if the bar value is above or below the base value, update default category bar chart label properties.
- Save time with improved automatic axes limits and axes titles that update when plot data columns are changed
- More customization options with support for custom page sizes and page orientation that updates as appropriate when page size changes.
- Speed up workflows with improved command discoverability.
- New import/export file formats: import ESRI File Geodatabase (.FGBB, .GDB) and ESRI Personal Geodatabase (.MDB) files, export GPX files from the plot window, save the worksheet as a DBF file.
- ..and more!
Grapher is available in single-user ($489 US per license) and concurrent ($979 US per seat) licensing. Alternatively, upgrade an existing older Grapher license to Grapher v14 ($169 US to single-user or $649 to concurrent-use) or renew maintenance on an existing newer license ($88 US for single-user or $176 US per seat for concurrent). Place your order today! To explore Grapher's full set of features for yourself, please see:
Use Durov Plots to display rock, soil, or water chemistry data in a fully-customizable graph.
Please sign in to leave a comment.