Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Surfer 16!
Surfer is a 2D and 3D mapping, modeling, and analysis software program designed for scientists, engineers, and educators. Surfer transforms XYZ data into 2D and 3D maps and models. Analysis of the underlying data can be performed with mathematical operations, statistical calculations, geoprocessing, querying, variogram modeling, and visualization. Nearly every aspect of the map can be customized, so the final presentation is exactly as the user intends.
Surfer 16's new and improved features include:
- Display point data in true 3D
- Use the new Colormap Editor with equal area color stretch and histograms
- Create contours with equal area contour intervals
- Display contour line properties on the color scale
- Grid data using Kriging with External Drift
- Duplicate objects, move objects into and between base layers by drag and drop
- Calculate attributes with the attribute calculator
- Copy object geometry information as attributes
- Change the height/width of scale bars and color scales without distorting the text labels
- Newly supported coordinate systems
- Newly supported import formats
- ...and more!
Surfer is available for only $849, with an upgrade price of only $279. A full user's guide is also available for an additional $25. Place your order today! To explore Surfer's full set of features for yourself, please see:
Please sign in to leave a comment.