I have many srf files (about 1000) which I want to turn into more computer friendly format. I'm not very familiar with basic so I prefer answers using python, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'll divide my question to independent parts:
1. Is it possible to read automatically srf files from python (possibly from the win32com library)?
2. If not, the same for grd files?
3. How can I interpolate using the krigging algorithm automatically?
4. I would like to have the resulting grid in an accessible format for further automatic processing, but I want better accuracy than the contour map gives. for some reason, each time I try to export as csv it gives me the contour map's values. How can I export the 3D map's grid as csv or other table format? Preferably automatically.
5. How can I find the surfer's COM documentation so I won't have to ask more newbie questions? :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.