Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Grapher v13!
Grapher is a 2D and 3D graphing program. Grapher accurately and efficiently converts your data into one of more than 70 graph types to present your data in exactly the format that you desire. Virtually all aspects of your graph can be edited, to provide the exact look to your graph that you need. Grapher's user interface is easier to use than ever, making it quick and easy to create professional, publication-quality graphs. Grapher v13's new and improved features include:
- Use new Piper Plots (Trilinear Diagrams) to display rock, soil, or water chemistry data in a fully-customizable graph
- Quickly and easily create a single- or multi-plot graph with pleasing defaults using the improved Graph Wizard
- Speed up your workflows with the redesigned User Interface
- Model your data more accurately with new LOESS and RMA fit curves and gain more insight into all fit curves with new fit curve statistics (p value, Pearson's R, and standard error of coefficients).
- Apply a colormap across pie chart slices and choose a default colormap to use when creating multiple line plots in a single graph, in order to immediately tell the plots and slices apart with pleasing colors.
- Let your computer do the heavy lifting! Grapher has improved speed of loading large DAT files, importing large image files, opening files with many linked worksheets, and gridding.
- Customize even more about your text with Text Editor improvements: word wrap, CTRL+TAB to tab over, superscript/subscript sizing relative to preceding text, /sp and /rp MathText.
- Edit your data confidently with various worksheet improvements: use ^ for 'raised to the power of' in equations, deselect rows or columns with CTRL+click, double click to fit column width to entries, IF statement directly in Function list.
- New import file formats: PDF as vector, MapInfo TAB/MAP vector format, DGN (v7), GeoJSON, S-57, IDRISI VCT Binary Vector format, TIGER/LINE.
- ..and more!
Grapher is available in single-user ($489 US per license) and concurrent ($979 US per seat) licensing. Upgrade from any old serial number version to a single-user license of Grapher v13 for just $169 US. A full user's guide is also available for $25 US. Place your order today! To explore Grapher's full set of features for yourself, please see:
Use Piper Plots (Trilinear Diagrams) to display rock, soil, or water chemistry data in a fully-customizable graph.
Please sign in to leave a comment.