Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Strater 5! Strater is a superior well log, borehole, and cross section plotting software package that runs on Microsoft Windows. Quickly and easily convert your data into one of 15 unique log types to show the subsurface exactly as it is, and then plot multiple wells alongside of one another to create an informative cross section. Virtually all aspects of your logs, maps, and cross sections can be edited, to provide the exact output that you need. Strater is known for the easy-to-use interface and for creating professional publication-quality graphics quickly and easily. Strater 5's new and improved features include:
- Plot raster logs from depth-registration files and unregistered images
- Newly-redesigned user-interface which makes it easier than ever to learn and use Strater
- Add a well to an existing cross section
- Create, save, and modify custom fill styles in the new Fill Style Editor
- Add a water level symbol to logs and connect the symbols with a water level line on the cross section
- Line log improvements, including the ability to add a curve to an existing log, the ability to color the scale bar log by the curve color, and the ability to deviate line/symbol logs in cross sections.
- Customize headers/footers by page
- ...and more!
Strater is available for only $449, with an upgrade price of only $149. A full user's guide is also available for an additional $25. Place your order today! To explore Strater's full set of features for yourself, please see:
- Strater 5 website: http://www.goldensoftware.com/products/strater
- Strater 5 new features: https://support.goldensoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/234674067-What-s-New-in-Strater-5-
- Download a free trial: http://www.goldensoftware.com/products/strater/trial
- Watch our training videos: https://support.goldensoftware.com/hc/en-us/sections/206043227-Training-Videos-all-products-
Please sign in to leave a comment.