Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Surfer 15!
Surfer is a 2D and 3D mapping, modeling, and analysis software program designed for scientists, engineers, and educators. Surfer transforms XYZ data into 2D and 3D maps and models. Analysis of the underlying data can be performed with mathematical operations, statistical calculations, geoprocessing, querying, variogram modeling, and visualization. Nearly every aspect of the map can be customized, so the final presentation is exactly as the user intends.
Surfer 15's new and improved features include:
- 3D view to visualize data in true 3D, with the ability to walk on the surface and fly through the visualizations
- Point Cloud layers to process, edit and visualize LiDAR LAS and LAZ files
- Base Symbology to apply drawing properties to objects in a base layer based on attribute values
- Create Thiessen Polygons and Delaunay Triangles
- Process and visualize data faster with multi-threaded gridding and color relief map display
- Newly supported coordinate systems
- Newly supported import formats
- ...and more!
Surfer is available for only $849, with an upgrade price of only $279. A full user's guide is also available for an additional $25. Place your order today! To explore Surfer's full set of features for yourself, please see:
Visualize surfaces in the new 3D view!
Please sign in to leave a comment.