Golden Software is excited to announce the release of Surfer 14!
Used by thousands of scientists, engineers, and educators across the globe, Surfer is a leading competitor in data modeling software. Surfer offers thirteen different gridding methods, including Kriging with variograms, to convert regularly or irregularly spaced XYZ data into uniform grids. Display a grid or digital elevation model (DEM) as one of ten fully customizable 2D and 3D grid-based map types: contour, watershed, viewshed, shaded reliefcolor relief, 1-grid and 2-grid vector, grid value, 3D wireframe, and 3D surface maps. Enhance the display by adding post maps and base maps. Maps generated with Surfer are renowned for their accuracy, clarity, and vibrancy.
Surfer 14's new and improved features include:
- Redesigned user-interface to streamline workflows
- Map Wizard to guide you through the map making process
- Georeference imagery in real world coordinates
- Edit contours and grids with new editing tools
- Streamlined grid processes to save you time and effort
- Profiles through multiple grids to create a complete cross section
- Directly reproject grids from one coordinate system to another
- Set the map limits by drawing a rectangle
- Display grid values on a map for QA/QC
- Create grids directly from contour polylines in a base map
- Create page headers and footers
- ...and more!
Surfer is available for only $849, with an upgrade price of only $279. A full user's guide is also available for an additional $25. Place your order today! To explore Surfer's full set of features for yourself, please see:
Post is closed for comments.