With Golden Software's new subscription licensing options of Surfer and Grapher, it can be difficult to decide which license type might be right for you. The table below highlights some of the benefits to each licensing type to help you decide what is best for your workflows.
Subscription Licensing might be right for you if...
- You have projects that require intermittent use of the software.
- You like to have the freedom to start and stop your subscription based on your software use.
- You prefer to pay for exactly how often you use the software.
- You always want access to the current version, updates, our Beta program, and priority technical support via email, phone, or LiveChat.
For more information about subscription licensing, please see:
- Cancel my software subscription
- Renew software maintenance or software subscription
- Convert my monthly subscription to annual
- What is auto-renewal of software maintenance or software subscription?
- Restart subscription after it was cancelled
- What happens when my subscription ends?
Perpetual licensing might be right for you if...
- You have projects that require constant or near constant use of the software.
- You don't want to worry about renewing your subscription or cancelling the auto-renewal of a subscription. *Please note that the annual maintenance can also be set to auto-renew but renewal of software maintenance is not required to keep your license perpetual.
- You plan on using the software for three years or more
- You don't care about new updates or releases of the software if you choose not to renew your software maintenance.
For more information on perpetual licensing, please see:
Article is closed for comments.