LiDAR is a remote sensing method that allows scientists and mapping professionals to examine natural and manmade environments with accuracy, precision and flexibility through large point cloud datasets. Through this webinar, you will learn the best tricks for how to manage, visualize, and analyze your LiDAR data using Surfer.
This webinar will walk you through specific examples using Surfer’s state-of-art LiDAR processing and visualization tools where you will learn the characteristics of this type of data. Download the data and follow along!
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Viewing point clouds
- Filtering data using classifications
- Editing point clouds
- Reclassifying point clouds
- Creating surface models from LiDAR
- Combining LiDAR data with different data types
- Exporting your LiDAR models from the 3D View