Geologic cross sections are linear representations of underground geology. Cross sections help to gain an understanding of the thickness and relationships between successions of different rock types or varying layers in the subsurface.
Download the data and follow along to become a pro at modeling your subsurface data in Surfer. After this webinar you will be ready to slice through your data and create cross sections by utilizing the profile tool, the slice tool, and existing polylines in a Base layer.
This webinar covers the following:
- Using the Profile tool on one map layer
- Using the Profile tool on multiple 3D surfaces
- Creating profiles from any polyline in a Base layer
- Creating a cross section using the Slice command
- Creating profiles with vector layers
Total length 45:56
Please sign in to leave a comment.