We have released another feature-packed version of Surfer! For the new version (v22), we focused our development time on increasing processing speed, optimizing workflows to maximize your efficiency. We added a new Drillhole map type and group of exciting new features that should maximize your efficiency when working with grid files in Surfer.
Download the data and follow along on the following topics:
- Creating Surfer’s new Drillhole Map Layer in 2D and 3D
- Introducing Alpha shapes and how to use them to assign NoData to grid files
- Measuring stratigraphic thickness with Surfer’s new Grid Isopach tool
- Applying Grid Math and calculate volume using grid files with different grid geometry
- Adding 3D Spheres to the 3D View window
- Giving you a sneak peek of what’s new in Surfer Beta
Interested in learning more about the new features? See our Surfer New Feature Video Series.
Video Length 51:02