3D Data visualization allows you to capture detailed responses from the project stakeholders by showcasing and communicating a more realistic and lively graphical presentation of the data. We have enhanced Surfer’s 3D View with a number of new features to do just that, give your data depth and dimension to provide a better understanding of your data in 3D.
This webinar is dedicated to teaching you the nuts and bolts of Surfer’s 3D View using real world examples from industries like petroleum E & P, environmental remediation, and hard rock geology.
During the presentation, Drew Dudley covers the following topics which should aid in extracting the best from your 3D data:
- Create the Mapping Requirements for the 3D View
- Convert 2D Base Layer Objects to 3D Vector Objects
- Perform Geoprocessing functions with 3D Objects
- Launch Surfer’s 3D View
- Display 3D Vector Objects in the 3D View
- Change the Properties of the 3D View
- Export Models from the 3D View to Share with Stakeholders