Once software maintenance on your Surfer or Grapher license is expired for 3 years or more, the maintenance subscription is considered “Not Renewable.” This means you cannot renew software maintenance at the maintenance renewal rate and must purchase a new license to receive all of the below software maintenance benefits:
- New Releases: Receive free upgrades to new versions. New versions include feature enhancements, improved performance, as well as new functionality.
- Priority Technical Support: We are here to help! Contact us to receive answers to any of your Golden Software® questions.
- Training Class Access: Receive access to on-demand training.
- Free PDF User's Guide: Log in to My Account to download the latest PDF user guide.
- Priority Notifications: Be among the first to know about exclusive Golden Software deals and promotions.
- Beta Program/Preview Track: Be the first to use new features in the beta/preview versions of our software.
- Predictable Budgeting: Include predictable annual payments into your budget planning cycle.
Don’t lose your maintenance benefits!* It is cheaper to "catch up" and keep your software maintenance "active" than it is to buy a brand new license every 3 years. Renew today and don't miss out on your last chance to save.
- My software maintenance is active or has been expired for less than 3 years. How do I Renew Software Maintenance?
- My software maintenance is Not Renewable. How do I Place An Order for a brand new license?