We're excited to announce we have released some exciting new features in Surfer! We know your time is valuable, so we focused the new version on streamlining a lot of the steps in your workflow. Shave time off your workflows by learning to select multiple data, graphic, base or grid files at once when creating new Map or adding Map layers, toggle multiple layers on/off with one click, and change the units on your scale bar without editing your map.
In addition to focusing on saving you time, we also collected all of your suggestions and created some new features for you! See how to export high resolution images from Surfer's 3D View, select a specific color to make transparent, and create a Profile (or cross section) from any polyline that is part of a base layer.
Specifically, this webinar is focused on how to:
- Create multiple maps (3:20) and map layers at once (5:40)
- Toggle visibility on/off for multiple map layers simultaneously (9:39)
- Crop an image (13:45)
- Set a specific color with in an image to be transparent (16:23)
- Create a Profile (or cross section) from any polyline with a base layer (20:10)
- Change the units on the Scale bar (25:00)
- Editing vector base maps (32:58)
Total length 49:30