Display only the Post map points that you're interested in without having to edit the source data file. Remove points from your Post or Classed Post layer based on numeric criteria. Exclude points based on X value criteria , Y value criteria, or by numeric criteria in another column in the data file. You can use logic statements in the same way you would in the Data Exclusion Filter through Grid Data or the Worksheet.
To do so:
- In the Contents window, click the Post layer or Classed Post layer to select it.
- In the Properties window, click the General tab
- Enter your data filter criteria into the Exclusion Filter field:
- Filter by X or Y data for Post maps (eg. Y=50)
- Filter by X, Y or Z data for Classed Post maps (eg. Z<=5)
- Filter by another column of numeric data by putting an underscore before the column identifier (eg. _F>50)
Note that only numeric data can be used in the Exclusion Filter. If you wish to filter by text, you can do so by creating a new data column in the source file and creating integer proxies for your text entries.