Golden Software products communicate with public servers in the cloud to access licensing information, deliver notifications, and complete software updates. If the program is not able to communicate with these public servers, some functionality will be limited.
Domains to whitelist
- golden.prod.sentinelcloud.com (license activation and license updates)
If you are unable to whitelist our subdomains with the wildcard *.goldensoftware.com, you can whitelist the following subdomains.
- appdata.goldensoftware.com (in-application notifications)
- downloads.goldensoftware.com (program updates)
- media-email.goldensoftware.com (images used in our emails)
- trueupdate.goldensoftware.com (in-application notifications)
- updates.goldensoftware.com (update notifications)
- Solutions to the error "You must have Internet access to activate your license"
- Solutions to "Cannot Contact Update Server" error when opening application
- Solutions to "Activation Failed" error during activation
Updated March 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.