Surfer is Golden Software’s powerful gridding, mapping, and contouring application designed to create stunning maps from XYZ data. This introductory webinar will teach you the foundation you need to be able create each one of Surfer’s map types! We start with the basics, such as tips to QC and organize your data so you can work most efficiently in Surfer. We then move into interpolating your data to create a raster (grid) surface, as well using Surfer's Map Wizard to create a map with several layers. Lastly, we'll take a look at our maps in Surfer's 3D View where 2D data comes to life giving you a new perspective on your data. You'll leave this webinar feeling more confident working in Surfer than ever!
Download the data from below and follow along as we cover the following topics:
- How to QC data files in Surfer's worksheet (1:25)
- Creating maps with multiple layers using Surfer's Map Wizard (11:03)
- How to interpolate data to create a raster grid file (13:18)
- Edit map properties in the 2D Plot window (22:43)
- Visualizing vector and raster data in Surfer's 3D View (35:48)
- Adding to the Map frame (41:11)
Total Length 53:56
Please sign in to leave a comment.