Surfer offers a few different options for exporting models in the 3D View.
Export 3D View to an Image:
- Have the 3D View open.
- Click 3D View | Tools | Export Image.
- In the Export image dialog, choose from the available image formats (eg. TIF, PNG, JPG).
- Check the Show options dialog box.
- Choose a filename and location, and click Save.
- In the Export Options dialog, choose your preferred export image options for the chosen filetype .(eg. resolution and color format).
- Click OK and the 3D View image is exported.
Export 3D View to 3D PDF or VRML
- Have the 3D View window selected.
- Click 3D View | Tools | Export 3D
- In the Save as type field, select WRL VRML 3D Vector Model or 3D PDF (Vector)
- Ensure the Show options dialog box is checked
- Choose a name and location for the file and click Save
- In the Export Options dialog, choose your preferred settings for the export.
- Click OK
Updated September 2023