Custom formatting you have created for Unique Values when using Base Symbology can now be saved fro re-use at a later time. To do so:
- Select yourBase(vector)layer in theContentswindow.
- In thePropertieswindow, select theGeneraltab.
- Click theEdit Symbologybutton. TheSymbologydialog opens.
- Assign Unique Values using your preferredAttribute field. More detail on how to do this is available in this article:How can I color code objects in my base layer by attribute value?
- Once you are happy with your formatting, click the Save Values icon
- In the Save As dialog, give your formatting file a name and choose a location for it.
- Click OK to save the .SSUV file.
When you want to re-use these values in the future, simply click the Load Values button in the Symbology dialog to load in the .SSUV file.
The new Save Values and Load Values commands for Unique Values in the base layer Symbology dialog
Updated November 2019