Custom formatting you have created for Unique Values when using Base Symbology for a base layer can now be saved fro re-use at a later time. To do so:
- Select your Base(vector) layer in the Contents window.
- In the Properties window, select the General tab.
- Click the Edit Symbology button. The Symbology dialog opens.
- Assign Unique Values using your preferred Attribute field. More detail on how to do this is available in this article: How can I color code objects in my base layer by attribute value?
- Once you are happy with your formatting, click the Save Values icon
- In the Save As dialog, give your formatting file a name and choose a location for it.
- Click OK to save the .SSUV file.
When you want to re-use these values in the future, simply click the Load Values button in the Symbology dialog to load in the .SSUV file.
The new Save Values and Load Values commands for Unique Values in the base layer Symbology dialog
Updated November 18, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.