Leverage Surfer’s powerful features to provide solutions for improving the effectiveness of using grid files in your projects. This can include eliminating negative Z values from grid files, converting or substituting Z units in grid file, and even creating isopach maps. Performing these data manipulation techniques have never been easier through Surfer’s powerful Grid Math feature.
Through this webinar you'll learn:
- Substitute NULL values in your grid with other values - 3:27
- Limit the Z range of your grid files - 10:00
- Convert Z units in grid files from one unit to another - 17:46
- Create isopach maps or thickness grid - 24:41
- Create tanaka-style illuminated contour map - 38:23
Total length: 49:11