The latest release of Grapher is packed full of exciting new features designed to make your graphs better than ever. With the recent addition of the function of Y fit curves, a new math plot, the ability to fill intersecting line plots, and more, you'll be able to plot your data in ways never before possible in Grapher!
This webinar covers real world examples to demonstrate how to apply these new features to your everyday workflows. The data used is attached below, so download and get started learning how to:
- Model down-hole data with X=F(Y) fit curves.
- Transform your data in a professional graph by pairing down-hole data with Grapher's contour map.
- Quickly add a math plot to your graph using any function supported by Grapher.
- Manipulate data in the worksheet by auto-populating a series of cells - it's easier than ever!
- Display distribution data effectively via Box Plots. The options for box edges and whiskers have been vastly expanded!
Uploaded September 20, 2019