Follow the steps below to manually edit the X and/or Y position of individual vertices within a point, polyline, or area (polygon, ellipse, rectangle, rounded rectangle).
- In the Contents window, expand the Base(vector) layer that contains the objects of interest.
- Select the Point, Polyline, Polygon, Rectangle, Ellipse, or Rounded Rectangle that you wish to edit.
- In the Properties window, click the Coordinates tab. Here you will see a list of the X and Y position of each vertex in that object.
- Click on a row in the list of coordinates. The corresponding vertex will be highlighted in blue on the map.
- Manually adjust either the X or Y value as desired.
Updated March 19, 2020