Presenting professional, high-quality maps to your audience can be a real challenge without the right base map to visualize your data. Incorporating aerial imagery as base layers in your maps will help you create powerful data visualizations in Surfer. Learn how to leverage Google Earth to export imagery, georeference it in Surfer, and layer it with multiple map types to create the most effective and dynamic map presentations.
We know for a lot of you, the project doesn't end with Surfer. This webinar also covers exporting maps to a multi-layer PDF as well as exporting and displaying maps in Google Earth. We walk you through the export options so you can maximize the presentation of your maps.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Importing an aerial image from Google Earth - 0:35
- How to georeference an aerial image in a Base map - 3:45
- Overlaying multiple maps on an aerial image - 12:11
- Exporting to multi-layer PDF - 19:35
- Exporting to Google Earth (KML/KMZ) - 21:52
- Displaying Surfer maps in Google Earth - 31:00
Download the data from the attachment below and follow along! The Surfer project file can be opened in Surfer 16+.
Total Length: 43:52