If you have a bar chart with a broken axis in Grapher, Grapher 16 Preview will automatically break the bars at the same location. To edit how the bars are broken:
- Select the broken axis.
- Click on the Break Axis tab in the Property Manager.
- In the Break plot with field, choose one of the options below:
- Use Symbol to manually choose a specific symbol to use in the Plot break symbol section.
- Use Axis break mark to use the same symbol as the axis break symbol.
- Use Grid line to draw a grid lines at the start and end of the break.
- Use None to leave an empty gap at the break.
Show an axis break on bar chart bars with empty space (upper left), a user-defined symbol (upper right), the break axis symbol (lower left) or grid lines (lower right).
Updated August 12, 2019