Are you comfortable with the gridding process, but find yourself wondering how to easily make edits to your grid? Maybe you've been tasked to edit just one or a small selection of contour lines? Surfer has a number of grid editing tools available to accomplish these workflows!
Through this webinar you will:
- Gain experience using Surfer's Grid Editor - 1:07
- Learn how to smooth contour lines - 19:16
- Perform advanced contour line editing (exporting contour lines to a Base map) - 25:05
- See examples of how to create a grid from vector lines (Grid from Contours) - 36:27
- Create Professional-quality maps displaying your final contour edits - 42:28
Download the data and follow along: Download Webinar Data.
Created May 24, 2019