Welcome to the Grapher Preview track! We greatly appreciate your time and attention in helping us make Grapher the best possible program for you.
This knowledge base space is visible to everyone. Please be sure to use this space, and not the regular Grapher space, for communication about Grapher Preview.
You could join the Grapher Preview track beginning on October 15, 2018. You can stay in this program for as long as you have active maintenance. During this period, you can download and install Grapher Preview and use it in your daily tasks or specifically for testing purposes.
- Purpose: The preview track is a way for you to get to use the new software earlier than the release date free of charge, to report problems, and tell us if you have any suggestions for feature improvements. We are looking for user feedback!
- New Features: There are many new features in Grapher Preview. Please familiarize yourself with the new feature set. If you have any questions on how it could help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expiration: Please continue use of the Grapher Preview software once the next version of Grapher is released to the general public. At this time, we will issue an update for the preview version, so you will be using the release version until the next feature set is available to test. Once your maintenance expires, you will be able to continue using the version you have, but without extending your maintenance, you will be unable to update to the next preview version when the next feature set is implemented. If at any time you choose to go back from preview to the release version, you will need to save any files created or saved in preview back to a release-version compatible file format, since the release version cannot open preview files.
- Contact: Please post any communication to this forum. This includes questions, problems, suggestions, general use comments, advice or anything else. Even if you don't think your comment would be of use/interest to others, it usually will be. The exception is licensing. If you have any problems activating or using the Grapher license, please contact email@example.com. If you need to contact me for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updates: We will periodically release updates to the preview software, and announcements for the update will be posted on the forums. I suggest following the Grapher Preview Version History article so you are notified when an update has been released.
We strongly encourage user interaction while participating in the Preview track, so please feel free to comment on existing articles, or email us with any questions or comments you have.
Thank you in advance for your testing and feedback!
Updated April 16, 2019