Welcome to the Grapher Preview track! We greatly appreciate your time and attention in helping us make Grapher the best possible program for you.
This knowledge base space is visible to everyone. Please be sure to use this space, and not the regular Grapher space, for communication about Grapher Preview.
You could join the Grapher Preview track beginning on October 15, 2018. You can stay in this program for as long as you have active maintenance. During this period, you can download and install Grapher Preview and use it in your daily tasks or specifically for testing purposes.
- Purpose: The preview track is a way for you to get to use the new software earlier than the release date free of charge, to report problems, and tell us if you have any suggestions for feature improvements. We are looking for user feedback!
- New Features: There are many new features in Grapher Preview. Please familiarize yourself with the new feature set. If you have any questions on how it could help, please submit a request ticket.
- Expiration: Please continue use of the Grapher Preview software once the next version of Grapher is released to the general public. Around this time, we will issue an update for the preview version, with the next feature set is available to test. Once your maintenance expires, you will be able to continue using the version you have, but you will be unable to update any longer. The release version and the Preview version have the same file format, so if at any time you choose to go back from preview to the release version, you will not need to save your files back to an earlier file format.
- Contact: Please post any communication to this knowledge base. This includes questions, problems, suggestions, general use comments, advice or anything else. Even if you don't think your comment would be of use/interest to others, it usually will be. If you need to contact us for any reason, please submit a request ticket.
- Updates: We will periodically release updates to the preview software, and announcements for the update will be posted on the forums. We suggest following the Grapher Preview Version History article so you are notified when an update has been released.
We strongly encourage user interaction while participating in the Preview track, so please feel free to comment on existing articles, or submit a request ticket with any questions or comments you have.
Thank you in advance for your testing and feedback!
Updated February 25, 2020