The latest release of Grapher is packed with powerful new features. This webinar covered the following new features:
- Display hydrochemical data in new plots: Durov Plots, Durov Class Plots, Extended Durov Plots, and Extended Durov Class Plots. - [2:27]
- Organize graphs in your project by creating multi-page project files. - [16:37]
- Save time formatting data by creating plots directly from row data. - [20:04]
- Smooth line plots to a user-specified smoothing level for a more professional-looking graphic. - [25:29]
- Take advantage of many fit curve improvements to better model your data. These improvements include applying numeric formatting to inserted fit curve statistics, adding polynomial fits with automatic parameters, and saving and loading weighted average fit curve weights. - [28:12]
- Utilize bar chart improvements to color bar chart bars differently above or below the user-defined base value and define custom bar widths based on plot units. - [38:59]
Download the attached files and follow along at your own pace!