Grapher offers a number of plot fill options. In Grapher 15 and above, this includes filling between plots using different fill properties for areas where plot 1 is above plot 2 versus where plot 2 is above plot 1. To do this, follow the steps below.
- In the Object Manager, click on the Graph.
- In the Property Manager, click the Fill tab.
- In the Between Plots Fill Properties section, click the Add button next to Add fill.
- Next to Plot 1, click the drop-down menu to select the first plot to fill between.
- Next to Plot 2, click the drop-down menu to select the second plot to fill between.
- In the Fill style (Plot 1 > Plot 2) section, select the Pattern and Foreground color you want to use for the fill for where Plot 1 is greater than Plot 2.
- In the Fill style (Plot 2 > Plot 1) section, select the Pattern and Foreground color you want to use for the fill where Plot 2 is greater that Plot 1.
This is a new feature contained in Grapher Preview. Interested in using this feature? Learn how to get on the Preview track!
Updated March 18, 2019