You can now adjust the significant digits or decimal places your fit curve statistics display.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- In the Object Manager, select the fit curve object.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Plot tab.
- Expand the Statistics section.
- Set the Number format field to Compact or Fixed.
- Set the Significant digits or Decimal places to the desired number.
This will automatically update linked statistics inserted using the Insert into plot document command. This will not update statistics in an open Report window, nor will it update any statistics pasted into a text object using the Copy to clipboard command.
To update your statistics report, close and reopen the report.
To update a text object, delete the existing text object and create a new one.
If you choose to insert the statistics into your plot page, you can edit their font properties, and rearrange and/or remove them by selecting the text box, then applying changes in the Property Manager. You can also double click the text box to open the Text Editor.
Updated March 2023
Please sign in to leave a comment.