Beginning with Grapher 15, it is possible to apply a colormap or gradient to symbol fill color based on a numeric data column. Complete the steps below to apply a gradient fill color to your scatter plot symbols.
- Click the scatter plot in the Object Manager to select it.
- Click the Symbol tab in the Property Manager.
- Click the + next to Fill to expand the section.
- Click in the Color column field and select your desired data column/row. This is the column/row that the gradient fill will be based on.
- Click in the Colormap field to select the desired predefined color gradient or click the Custom colormap button () to define your own.
Grapher Scatter Plot with Gradient Symbol Fill Color
Updated March 4, 2019