Multiple pages or tabs can be saved to a single Grapher project using the steps below:
- Open Grapher and create a new plot document.
- Click the + next to Page 1 at the bottom of the Plot window or right click on or next to the tab and click New.
- Double click on the tab or right click on the tab and click Rename to rename the page.
- Click the X on the tab or right click on the tab and click Delete to remove a page.
- If you'd like to print each page at the same time, click File | Print Multiple Pages. More details can be found in Grapher's Help on the Print Multiple page.
Additional information about creating pages can be found in Grapher's help.
Updated March 2020