If you would like to be able to create contour/surface maps directly from matrix data, let us know!
Follow these steps to create a contour map from matrix data in Grapher.
- Click the Automation | Scripts | Run command.
- In the Open dialog, select the attached Matrix2XYZ.BAS file and click Open.
- In the Open CSV worksheet containing array dialog, select the CSV file containing the matrix data and then click Open.
- In the Save XYZ As dialog, change the file name and location, if desired, and then click Save.
- Click the File | New | Plot command or click back to the existing Plot window.
- Click the Home | New Graph | Contour Surface | XY Contour Data Map command. Any data-based contour or surface map could be selected here.
- In the Open Worksheet dialog, select the XYZ data file and click Open.
Updated May 2023