To label specific points on a line/scatter plot in Grapher, you'll add the labels to a column in your data file, and then define the label column for the plot.
- Select your line/scatter plot in the Object Manager.
- Click Graph Tools | Worksheet | Display.
- For each point that you would like to be labeled, enter the desired label into the first empty column.
- If your data has a header row, enter a title into the label column.
- Click back to the plot document.
- With the line/scatter plot still selected, click on the Labels tab in the Property Manager.
- Set the Label column to the new column you just added to your data.
Updated January 11, 2018