Export or print your multi-page Grapher plot to a single-page PDF using these instructions.
- Click File | Export Multiple Pages. If your project does not contain multiple pages, this command will be greyed out
- Select PDF as the file type, choose a filename, and click Save
- Choose pages to export. The page names are as they appear in the project file. At least one page must be checked for OK button to be active.
- Choose whether or not to use the same export options for all pages. If this box is checked, just one Export Options dialog appears. If this box is unchecked, one Export Options dialog appears for each export
- Click OK to export the file.
Updated May 2023
Please sign in to leave a comment.