There's no sign-up necessary to try out the Grapher Preview track, you just need to download and install the preview build. If you have a Grapher license under active maintenance, you will be able to use the preview build in lieu of, or in addition to, your current version of Grapher until your maintenance expires.
- If you have a Grapher license that has expired maintenance, you will need to purchase a maintenance renewal to use Grapher Preview.
- If you have an old Grapher license that does not have maintenance, you will need to purchase an upgrade before December 2020 to use Grapher Preview. After that, the upgrade program will end, replaced by software maintenance.
- If you are currently using the Grapher Trial then you will need to purchase a Grapher license to access Grapher Preview.
Download and Install
- Navigate to the My Account page.
- In the Existing Customers section, type in your Email Address and Password then click Sign In. If you have not logged into My Account before, or can't recall your password, follow the instructions here to set up a new password for the email address your license is registered to.
- Click the gold My Products button.
- In the Grapher Products section, click the arrow next to your Grapher license.
- Click the download link that has "Preview" in the name to download the software.
- Once the file is completely downloaded, double click on the file to install the program.
- You are first asked if you want to uninstall your current version of Grapher (if you have this version installed). Do not check this check box, just click Next. You can still have your current version of Grapher installed on the same computer as Grapher Preview (provided they are installed into different directories), and you are welcome to continue using the current version of Grapher if you need to.
- During the installation process, you are asked to send anonymous usage data and send automatic crash reports. You cannot continue with the installation until both boxes are checked.
- After the software is fully installed, open the program.
All you need to do is install and run Grapher Preview, since Preview uses the licensing max version of the current version.
If you have any questions about licensing, or encounter any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have the Grapher Preview version installed, we will release periodic updates to the preview software, which you can install using the File | Online | Check for Update command. Please follow the Grapher Preview Version History page or click File | Options, click the Updates page in the General section on the left, and verify Automatically check for updates is checked to be notified when an update is released.
Updated March 11, 2020